Latest Innovative Printing and Marking Products from Videojet on Display at WestPack 2018
The Latest Innovative Printing and Marking Products from Videojet on Display at WestPack 2018
Anaheim, Cal. — Feb 6, 2018 – Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and variable data printing solutions, is showcasing its most recent product innovations in Booth 5001 at the 2018 WestPack show kicking off today and running through February 8th at the Anaheim Convention Center.
For more than 40 years, Videojet has been committed to product innovation by listening to customer needs and delivering solutions engineered to maximize productivity and efficiency. “Videojet is dedicated to designing the most advanced printing and marking solutions for the packaging industry,” said Matt Aldrich, North America Director of Marketing at Videojet. “At this year’s WestPack, attendees can see and experience a broad range of advanced solutions and smart connectivity that bring to life real-world performance and operational gains.”
Solutions for Enhanced Productivity
At WestPack, Videojet will display a broad selection of printing, marking and workflow solutions in action, including continuous inkjet (CIJ) printing, thermal inkjet (TIJ) printing, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), laser marking, case coding, and print and apply labeling.
· The Videojet 1860 CIJ is designed to deliver enhanced performance for high-speed and medium-duty applications. Thanks to innovative predictive capabilities including an industry-first ink build-up sensor, the 1860 can provide up to eight hours of advanced notice of common potential fault conditions that can impact OEE and uptime. More than 50 real-time sensors continuously monitor 150+ key indicators of printer performance to provide diagnostics, analytics and guidance.
· The high-powered CO2 Videojet 3640 60-Watt Laser Marking System is engineered to process complex codes at the highest speeds, up to 900 meters per minute depending on the application. The industry’s widest mark field, covering up to 600mm, means a variety of wide web applications that previously would have required two lasers can be addressed with one.
· The new Videojet 2361 high-resolution large character inkjet printer is designed for manufacturers with on-demand case coding operations. Leveraging patented micro-purge technology of the Videojet 2300 Series, the Videojet 2361 not only prints high-quality, durable bar codes, text and images on white and brown corrugated boxes, but also offers a new standard in simplicity of maintenance.
· Much more than a remote monitoring service, VideojetConnect™ Remote Service is an intelligent cloud-based solution that helps customers optimize printer performance by empowering remote diagnosis and repair along with visibility beyond simple printer performance.
· The flexible Videojet DataFlex® 6530 TTO printer features revolutionary iAssure™ technology, an industry-first, integrated code assurance system that automatically checks every print for alphanumeric print defects and helps to reduce the packaging waste that results from coding errors. Attendees can experience this Videojet TTO solution on the Quick Pouch Vertical form-fill-seal system to showcase high-speed, high-resolution printing of alphanumeric codes, logos and bar codes on Tyvek®pouches.
· Videojet IMprints AI21™ is a pharmaceutical serialization platform that can help fast-track DSCSA compliance. This new workflow solution can stand alone or integrate with certain Videojet systems already in place. IMprints AI21 will be running live in the booth on the Videojet m600 oem TIJ and 8610 TIJ so attendees can see how the IMprints DataShare Connector Modules can exchange data with internal and external enterprise systems.
· The Videojet 9550 Print & Apply Labeler with Intelligent MotionTM technology utilizes advanced direct drive technology to eliminate the manual adjustments, clutches and nip rollers that often cause downtime in traditional print and apply case coding operations. Its on-board label database, automatic bar code creation, intuitive job selection and powerful diagnostics all combine to help prevent coding errors and increase efficiencies.
· The Videojet 8610 TIJ printer utilizes a purpose-built inkjet cartridge designed for MEK and other industrial inks while providing high-speed, high-resolution printing of simple text as well as complex marks on non-porous materials like foils, films, plastics and coated stocks. Another featured TIJ solution in the booth is the Videojet 8510, a versatile, high-resolution printer that prints on porous substrates with light solvent and water-based inks.
Representatives from Videojet partner, Applied DNA Sciences, Inc., will be in the booth to showcase molecular-tagged Videojet CIJ inks. These inks incorporate Applied DNA’s unique SigNature® molecular tag into individual inkjet cartridges to enable the tagging, testing and tracking of products from source to shelf.
To see the broad portfolio of the latest printing and marking solutions from Videojet, stop by Booth 5001 at WestPack. For more information on Videojet equipment, please visit http://www.videojet.com
About Videojet Technologies:
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product lifecycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in Continuous Inkjet (CIJ), Thermal Inkjet (TIJ), Laser Marking, Thermal Transfer Overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 345,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service and training support is provided by direct operations with over 4,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, Videojet’s distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
©2018 Videojet Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Videojet is a registered trademark of Videojet Technologies Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.